Privacy Specialist #107628
Our client, a Global retail and Ecommerce organization is seeking two Privacy Specialist's to support our Legal Data Privacy team. This position will be 100% remote role, with optional onsite if local to HQ in West Chester, PA. This individual would work closely with the rest of the data privacy team providing the following support. This individual would primarily conduct third party privacy due diligence reviews of our service providers, create and negotiate amendments, and assist in data privacy audits. Good written and oral communication skills and prior experience with privacy laws required.
DEMONSTRATED PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN:
- Knowing and applying global privacy laws including GDPR and CCPA and familiarity with new privacy laws including state laws in California, Colorado, and Virginia
- Conducting third party privacy due diligence and assessing third party privacy risk
- Negotiating data processing agreements and amendments
- Defining data subject rights fulfillment processes by third party service providers
- Working with procurement teams and business leads
- Preference for prior experience in a consumer-oriented business
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!