Program Support Coordinator #102333
Responsibilities of the Program Support Coordinator include:
- Supporting program Director in annual Strategic Planning process
- Supporting program Director in all aspects of operations
- Supporting program Director in all aspects of Prison Summit
- Supporting the development, maintenance and implementation of protocol and procedures, particularly as they pertain to goals and objectives identified during strategic planning.
- Supporting inter-departmental program coordination.
- Supporting and coordinating annual events including Women’s Day, Kid’s Holiday Party, volunteer appreciation, Re-entry month, and other special events and initiatives.
- Acting as departmental lead and collaborating with others on high-priority departmental initiatives;
- Supporting and managing social media activities and maintenance of general public profile and managing list servs
- Maintaining and expanding community partnerships and collaborative relationships with community organizations and community legal system stakeholders.
- Coordinating community programming that reflects timely and relevant social policy issues affecting constituencies.
- Organizing content and logistics for at least two community forums in Philadelphia neighborhoods throughout the year.
- Coordinating media and press for community events, including social media efforts.
- Knowledge of researching appropriate grant opportunities
- Supporting Program Manager in Reentry Initiatives, programming, and special events
- Knowledge of fundraising and fundraising events and activities
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Requirements of the Program Support Coordinator:
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent organizational and information management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and essential office computer applications
- Familiarity with constituent populations
- Sensitive to cultural, economic, gender, and sexual orientation differences.