Quality Engineer #107431
Our client is growing! They are an innovative, global, ecommerce and platform-as a-service organization that is transforming the way payments are secured and processed. Our client is a leader across the globe in several industries including retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. Our client’s innovative solutions across areas including payments, security, identity and data analytics are available on all popular ecommerce avenues in-stores, online and from your mobile devices. They are supported by rapid API adoption which enhances performance. Our client’s platform operated on a single technology stack allowing for the ability to scale globally.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Role and 100% remote!
- Capably perform all quality engineering responsibilities
- Rigorous eye for detail, exemplary technical expertise, and creative problem solving
- High integrity, role ownership and passion, and communication leadership
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team environment
- Comfortable with agile and test-driven development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- OR Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Software Quality Engineer, or related certification
- OR 5 years experience in quality engineering, software engineering, or related roles
Preferred Job Experience
- C#, .NET Core, and Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Bitbucket and Git source control
- T-SQL and MS SQL Server database
- TeamCity and Artifactory automation
- Payment industry practices and point of sale hardware and software
- Jira Software, Jira Portfolio, Confluence, Microsoft Office, and SharePoint collaboration
- Zephyr and SonarQube quality
- IIS and WCF delivery
- Security penetration testing and PCI compliance
- Android and iOS testing
- Front-end web application and Selenium testing
The ideal candidate will enjoy and thrive working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment. Candidates who excel in a forward thinking, casual work environment would enjoy working within this atmosphere.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!