Remote Mortgage Underwriter - #104086
Location : Remote
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 80000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/01/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Experienced Underwriters are needed for our client for a Remote Position! As the Underwriter, you will primarily be responsible for the underwriting of loans in accordance with company and investor guidelines. This is a full time position offering $80k with bonuses and incentives!
Responsibilities of the Underwriter Include:
- Underwriting of loan credit packages and appraisals in a timely manner in compliance with various investor and government guidelines.
- Contacting private investors and government agencies to resolve any issues or questions that may arise.
- Reviewing and analyzing income from personal and corporate tax returns.
- Communicating decision on loans to appropriate parties.
- Analyzing loan packages for signs of fraudulent documentation or information.
- Working with Loan Originators to restructure loans.
- Consulting with the Processing and Closing departments to ensure that all underwriting conditions are met prior to closing the loan.
Perks of Working with our Client Company:
- Health Care Benefits, including Vision and Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Remote Underwriter Include:
- Must have 5 years FHA, Conventional Underwriting Experience
- DE Underwriting experience preferred
- Knowledge of various investor guidelines and requirements
- Encompass experience required
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor's Preferred
- Proficiency in Computer Systems
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!