Salesforce CPQ Architect #107283
The Salesforce CPQ Architect is responsible for the overall architecture, strategy, and design of Imprivata’s CPQ environment. This is an extremely critical role as the CPQ environment will act as the entitlement source of truth for our SaaS cloud offerings.
· Own the architecture and design of our CPQ ecosystem
· Act as a subject matter expert in all things CPQ and best practice around product catalog, product hierarchies, bundle structure, etc.
· Work closely with the product management team on aligning CPQ environment and product setup with our SaaS offering
· Work closely with the integrations team on CPQ alignment with other back-office systems and our SaaS offering
· Working with other CPQ resources on designing scalable solutions to align with ever-changing business needs
· Reacting to shifts in product and sales strategy to ensure alignment with CPQ system and architecture
· Communicate with other Imprivata resources and with clients regarding status, issues and creative solutions.
· Design solutions with the enterprise ecosystem in mind for scalable and efficient solutions
· Keep customers (internal) updated on timeframe expectations
· Self-manage your time to deliver on projects as well as adhere to industry best practices
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
· 4-5 years of Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) experience
· 3+ years of Consulting experience
· Large scale enterprise application architecture experience
· Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
· Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
· Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications is a plus
· Experience with integrating CPQ with other business systems
· API and web services experience are a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!