Salesforce Lightning Developer #107650
Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
Our client is a growing Wholesale Mortgage Company based out of New Jersey. Our client is looking to add 2 Senior Salesforce Developers to their growing team. This is a Contract to Hire role within the organization. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, a team player with the ability to perform well in a very fast paced environment. A successful candidate will possess the qualifications listed to hit the ground running and make an immediate positive impact to the team. The ideal Salesforce Developer will have an understanding of the sales process, ideally sales through a call center environment.
· You are proficient in Salesforce best development practices, design patterns and design limitations.
· You understand the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud.
· You are an experienced Salesforce Apex developer, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
· You are experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com Web Services or API.
· You are experienced in Data Integration and ETL processes, like Mulesoft or Informatica.
· You follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
· You have ambitious ideas and want to share them with others. You can easily communicate your ideas through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
· You are comfortable collaborating with both business and technical audience.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!