Salesforce Staffing Sr. Account Executive #103317
Sales Representative: Tec Staffing Account Executive
Are you passionate about tackling strategic business problems facing your clients every day?CSS Tec, a business division of Contemporary Staffing Solutions, is hiring for our sales position in Media—and we want YOU!
The Sales Engine is a vital part of our business and our Sales Representatives reap the benefits of our success. Once you land a client, they’re yours! As your book of business grows, the residual also grows.
We also offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, a kitchen that has free coffee and snacks, and even a four-square court! Some of our benefits include:
- Uncapped Commission
- Remote work opportunities
- Real-world training and internal education resources via CSS University
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation time and 5 Paid Sick Days
- Eligibility for President's Club Award trip to a tropical locale with a guest
- Employee Engagement Committee
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
As a Sales Representative, you will be selling staffing solutions specifically for Salesforce, Infrastructure, Application Development, Data Analytics, PMOs, Technical Support, and other similar, vital technology roles.
You will be responsible for warm and cold calling, setting up strategic meetings with clients, creating and presenting proposals, landing accounts, and providing ongoing client support. You will be supported with lead gen, marketing collateral, and other materials/functions to grow your new book of business and then support those clients. You will be working in a lively, team environment that is collaborative, creative, hardworking, and client-centric—check out our team leaders!
Client Development Activities
- Identify potential hiring managers and decision-makers
- Establish contact relationships to build upon the business and obtain referrals
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for other CSS Business Units
- Schedule and conduct new client visits
- Communicate with prospective clients to obtain and close agreements for services
- Establish client expectations and share them with internal staff
Sales Development Activities
- Develop a 30-60-90 day marketing plan to create a strategic sales initiative
- Source, research, and qualify leads/targets for tier 1, 2, and 3 level accounts
- Actively promote CSS Business Units and Program Solutions through professional associations, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities
- Monitor, compile, and analyze information on competitors to assist with the creation of an enhanced marketing plan
- Develop value-driven presentations for client visits
Requirements of the Sales Representative
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of Sales experience in a staffing environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Good planning, problem-solving, and organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals
- Ability to travel and/or work extended hours when necessary
Who is CSS?
CSS Tec, a business division of CSS, a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.