Senior Accountant #101789
- Prepare and maintain Monthly Financial Reports
- Prepare and maintain Quarterly Rate of Return Reports
- Prepare and file DSIC, CPCN, and Section 215 applications
- Prepare and maintain Annual Reports
- Provide accurate and timely support for all regulatory filings.
- Attend or be on call for any and all hearings before PSC/Hearing Examiner.
- Work closely with other department’s through-out the Company to obtain
- required data and information to be included in PSC filings.
- Prepare schedules relating to rate case filings.
- Maintain and enhance rate model.
- Maintain files, records, library related to database of rate filings.
- Perform any and all other appropriate functions as required.
- BA Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Responsibilities require advanced thought processes and learning abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!