Senior Full-Stack Engineer #102459
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
A Senior Full-Stack Engineer is currently needed for a position in Seattle, WA. As the Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for building new and maintaining existing features on the website, desktop, and mobile web.
Requirements of the Senior Full-Stack Engineer:
- 3+ years of working experience in programming, software design, and architecture
- Familiarity with web frameworks, such as NodeJS, React is a plus
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures and algorithms
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities and knowledge on Web Accessibility
- Preferred experience with eCommerce or large scale customer-facing equivalent web applications
- Work experience with PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and familiar with AWS technologies would be a plus
- Ability to work across the technology stack from user interfaces to backend services
- Willingness to explore new ideas and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (combination of education plus equivalent work experience may be considered)
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.