Senior QA #101757
A job-seeker that is highly experience in quality assurance business applications is currently needed for a Senior QA position in West Chester, PA.
Responsibilities of the Senior QA include:
- Conducting functional requirements review (i.e., verify requirements as testable).
- Tracing requirements to test cases to verify test coverage.
- Developing test cases to verify requirements according to standards/best practices with alignment to test plan/strategy.
- Working with test lead to estimate test case build and execution effort (ex. initial pass rate assumptions, defect blocking assumptions).
- Reporting on test execution progress and defect status.
- Participating in defect review meetings.
- Provides input to continuously improve test methodology.
- Provides input to standard test metrics and reporting.
- Development of test coverage strategy and priorities.
- Analyzing the requirements for completeness, correctness and clarity to drive the testing effort.
- Defining the test targets.
- Identifying and creating necessary test data.
- Debugging the development and execution of test scripts against the targets of test.
- Analyzing test failures and analyzing metrics for quality assessment.
- Mentoring Software Quality Testers.
- Collaborating with the supervisor to develop the test plan scope, coverage and objectives, as well as the project team and test team to address issues/report status.
- Partnering with the Business Analyst to analyze and develop the proper test coverage and possibly to influence and monitor User Acceptance Testing.
- Analyzing requirements to identify and prioritize test targets; verify requirements as testable.
- Providing quality metrics for test case build, execution, and defect management activities.
- Developing and recommending solutions for test planning and process improvement.
- Recognizing decision making opportunities in the areas of functional test coverage, metrics analysis and quality assessment.
- Evaluating/selecting appropriate tests, testing methods, etc., leveraging technical expertise to make independent decisions.
Requirements of the Senior QA:
Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
7+ years’ experience in developing and implementing business applications in Quality Assurance
3+ year’s experience with automation using Selenium with Java
2+ years experience with Mobile automation (is a PLUS)
Experience with JIRA, Jenkins and GIT
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!