Service Officer #101205
A job-seeker with strong data entry skills is currently needed for a Service Officer position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Service Officer, you will be responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. This contract position offers $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Service Officer include:
- Reading source documents (canceled checks, sales reports, or bills) and entering data in specific data fields or onto tapes/disks.
- Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locating and correcting data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Verifying data and comparing it with source documents to detect any errors.
- Maintaining logs of activities and completed work.
- Working a rotational schedule, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement and savings plans
- Tuition assistance program
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test
- Banking, Auto Finance, or office experience preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!