Site Reliability Engineer CI/CD #107230
Our client based in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer with continuous integration and continuous delivery experience. This is a 6 month CTH opportunity.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (CI/CD) to join our SRE team, to work cross-functionally across engineering, focusing on building, automating, and maintaining our pipelines from scratch. We’re looking for excited individuals who want to be immersed in our AWS environment and automation, and believe in our focus on Availability, Reliability and Durability.
- 3+ years building CI/CD pipelines and using pipeline tooling, specifically with Jenkins
- 2+ years working heavily within an AWS cloud environment (ECS, Lambda, HA Architecture)
- 2+ years of high-level programming experience in Python or Go, working with RESTful APIs
- Strong Docker production experience (Docker Swarm, ECS, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with production support issues, and how to remediate in a timely manner
- Strong familiarity with infrastructure as code (Terraform preferred)
- Experience working with applications requiring compliance audits
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!