Solutions Architect ll #106378
· Contractor will lead technology teams including the analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprise solution for portals and related support capabilities.
· Contractor will follow Agile development methodology to deliver all projects.
· Contractor is responsible for the leading the detailed design, including insuring adherence to Security policies.
· Contactor must follow DevSecOps automation for control of source code, automated builds, security checks, code quality checks, and related OWASP security application requirements.
· Contractor is required to have a strong knowledge of industry-based solutions used within the healthcare plan industry as well as best practices for integrated solutions.
· Contractor has to lead application development teams and assist them in creating both conceptual and physical models early on in the project life cycle for assigned project work.
· Contractor must have at least 7-10 years of demonstrated medium to large application delivery experience with strong knowledge of Open Source frameworks especially the SPRING framework with excellent Java skills. Contractor should have at least 3-5 years’ experience building responsive Web applications with knowledge of Angular and Typescript (version 9 or later preferred).
· Contractor must have excellent written and communications skills.
· Contractor must understand and execute code reviews and support quality control checks for appropriate coding procedures by the assigned team resources.
· Contractor must lead and support the creation of required development artifacts with appropriate documentation to support application delivery checkpoints related to the solution.
· Candidate must have firm understanding and experience with Apache, RedHat, and related server and infrastructure application supporting technology such as load balancing, security and DMZ, failover, CERTs, SSOs, and other standard security and scalability configurations for applications
· Candidate should have knowledge of Cloud capabilities and a strong sense of market trends and new and emerging capabilities within the insurance industry.
· Candidate should have an understanding of IDEs such as Eclipse and supporting tools to help develop Web Services such as POSTMAN, and other XML and JSON support tooling. Knowledge of Mulesoft middleware capabilities is a plus. Knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps (formally VSTS) a plus.
· Understanding of multi-tier application architectures, performance and scalability of applications.
· Good knowledge of business and information and state of the art solutions used within the healthcare insurance industry is a plus.
· Experience 7-10 years’ experience in Agile development with with deep understanding of application development and architectures
· 5 years or more in leading application teams in developing applications working as a team design lead, technical or project architect
· 5 years or more building large systems and delivering utilizing and adhering to SLC processes
· Bachelor’s Degree (Master preferred ) in Computer Science