SPOC Supervisor #103602
SPOC Supervisor, Direct Hire
A job-seeker is needed for a Direct Hire SPOC Supervisor position in Fishers, IN! As the SPOC Supervisor, you will primarily be responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group. This position offers an annual salary of $50k-70k.
Responsibilities of the SPOC Supervisor include:
- Managing team of 10-12 SPOC/Loss Mitigation Specialists
- Handling daily supervisory functions including timecards, interviews and coordination with HR on disciplinary action as necessary
- Holding daily team huddles to review changes, answer questions and provide updates
- Delivering regular 1:1s with phone agents to discuss employee scorecard trending, areas of opportunity, career pathing
- Conducting side by side call observations with each team member to provide live feedback and direction
- Coordinating any agent schedule changes/adherence concerns with the Command Center
- Providing direction to Loss Mitigation Specialists on department goals; drives call focus based on Loss Mitigation touchpoints. Ensures agents are meeting expectations on calls, addresses gaps in performance immediately.
- Assigning SPOC agents to accounts as needed, publish SPOC assigned accounts to agents 2-3x/week
- Ensuring that Loss Mitigation Underwriting, Single Point of Contact are operating in full compliance with investor, agency/insurer, FHA, VA and private mortgage insurance provider guidelines and results in no monetary losses from non-compliance.
- Partnering with Change Management to create job aids as needed and keep them up to date as guidelines and policy change; communicate the changes to the staff and ensure compliance.
- Managing department work queues, ensuring they are up to date and properly documenting the system of record all consumer contact, requests for activity from other business units and the next steps in loss mitigation and foreclosure process
- Training and developing staff
- Recommending and implementing changes in procedures.
- Identifying gaps and make recommendations for efficiency gains.
- Partnering with internal business partners to actively assist mortgagors in foreclosure avoidance, to include identifying customers for retention options such as modifications, rate reductions, short sales, principal balance reductions, etc., as investor guidelines allow.
- Working with Quality Assurance, Compliance, Risk, Audit and the Management team to assure compliance with FHA, VA, FNMA/FHLMC, Rural Housing and the various PMI companies’ loss mitigation guidelines as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Partnering with QA, compliance, legal, risk, management team, fellow supervisors and team to limit audit findings, mitigate financial and reputational exposure.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University preferred.
- Previous supervisory/team lead/senior-level mortgage experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Team Lead or Supervisory experience required.
- Previous mortgage servicing experience.
- Knowledgeable in FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, and FHLMC loss mitigation options and the waterfall.
- Fiserv experience is a plus.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!