Sr Front End Engineer #107350
Our client based in Philadelphia, PA is Sr Front End Engineer. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
- 5+ years of experience in front end development
- Experience creating full pages and sites start to finish from creative designs in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
- Experience with MVC. NET and C#
- Demonstrated experience with CSS/JS libraries (e.g., Bootstrap and Highcharts) to code multiple data sets with animation
- Experience with other industry leading CMSs such as AEM, Drupal, Sharepoint, Wordpress, Sitecore, Umbraco, or Joomla is a plus
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with other Front-End Developers
- Familiar with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, or similar build systems
- Hands on development experience in a backend platform such as PHP, .NET, Python, Go, Node, Rails, or Java is a plus
- Familiar with standard Git workflows. e.g. feature branching, merging, conflict resolution
- General understanding of Web Servers, Network Infrastructure, TCP/IP, Domain Names, Load Balancers, Routers
- Experience with Rails, Spring, Laravel, Symfony, Express would be a plus
- CMS experience is a plus
- Experience in Sitecore Front-End development or Sitecore authoring is a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!