Sr. iOS Developer #102138
Sr. iOS Developer
Looking for iOS developers to join our team in downtown Seattle, WA. We write in Swift, leveraging language features like protocol-oriented programming and generics, allowing for great flexibility in our code. We work with an in-house built abstract server driven architecture, enabling us to dynamically change our app UX every day and we have a strong focus on great mobile UX that keeps our customers delighted and engaged. In 2019 we are continuing to focus on extending and improving our server driven UX architecture, working on internationalization, overhaul of logging and analytics and improvements to branding, styling and theming.
- 7+ years programming experience
- Proficient in Objective C and Swift
- Shipped at least one iOS app
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and dynamic environment
- Predilection for thinking system wide and translate business requirements into code
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven approach and ability to measure impact of project and product deliverables
- Excellent software design and architecture skills with an eye toward avoiding and reducing technical debt
- Willingness to explore new ideas and have a passion to make them happen
- Ability to influence and communicate with others
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required. Preferred Education: Master's Degree. A combination of education plus equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Ideal candidates will offer:
- Passion for user interface and user experience preferred
- A strong engineering background preferred
- History of optimizing mobile applications preferred
- Experience consuming authenticated web services preferred
- Proficient and willing to test your own work preferred
- Prior experience in eCommerce preferred
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology & Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.