Sr QA Backend - Mobile #103803
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Test Automation, White-box, Functional, and Performance testing.
- Develop automated regression tests and test automation frameworks
- Create test plans and execute manual tests for backend Java applications and APIs
- Perform scalability and load testing of APIs and services
- Work closely with the Engineering team to quickly isolate, record, and report issues.
- Drive Innovation and Streamline Overall Testing Process
- CICD: Deploy/Install backend applications on Linux servers and/or Cloud
- Knowledge and experience with programming and scripting languages (Java & Python preferred)
- Ability to Code Automated Tests
- Experience with databases like Cassandra, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Proficient with Git, Unix/Linux commands
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Work efficiently in a fast paced team environment, multi-task and flexible with working hours
- Education in Engineering/Computer Science
- 5+ years experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- 2+ years experience automating tests
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium, JMeter, SOAPUI, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Plus for experience with Big Data (Cassandra, Spark) and machine learning based technologies