Systems Engineer #101960
Our client in Allentown, PA is looking for a Systems Engineer with strong SCCM abilities and experience with releases 1702 and 1902 for a 12 month contract!
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer include:
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex infrastructure hardware and software problems for multi-user computer platforms.
- Installing and maintaining infrastructure hardware and software.
- Developing and implementing standard practices for support and maintenance activities.
- Guiding less experienced personnel in problem resolution activities and resolving more complex technology issues.
- Guiding performance monitoring, tuning, availability, and capacity planning of multi-user computer platforms.
- Guiding strategy, engineering, design, and project management of multi-user computer platforms.
- Developing and maintaining diagrams documenting systems.
- Guiding technology evaluation and selection processes, ensuring compatibility between client requirements and technical performance, documenting analysis and recommendations.
- Communicating/partnering with clients, peers, and management by blending appropriate levels of technical and business detail to ensure issues are thoroughly understood.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, peers, vendors and management.
- Collaborating with IT Security to ensure company security is not compromised and supporting NERC-CIP compliance.
- Participating in development of satisfactory backup and restore practices as well as disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Guiding in establishing processes and procedures that improve efficiency and support compliance with federal and regulatory requirements.
- Balancing technology integration alternatives and recommends action with consideration to both technical efficiency and effectiveness.