Our client is looking to add a Proposal Coordinator to their team in Philadelphia, PA! The Proposal Coordinator is primarily responsible for the development, coordination, and timely response to RFPs and RFIs in support of local, mid-market and national sales objectives for current and prospective customers of various sizes and across all lines of business (including medical, Medicare, prescription drug, and specialty lines). This Temporary-to-Permanent opportunity offers up to $28.20/hr!
Responsibilities of the Proposal Coordinator include:
- Develop detailed project plans, anticipate project timelines in light of available resources and scope of activity. Be able to report on status and progress.
- Analyze proposal criteria and all addendum documents to determine the specific needs of each customer. Properly identify scope of questions and requests
- Properly identify SMEs and use Qvidian database application to pre-populate proposal responses.
- Facilitate strategic planning meetings with the sales team and subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop a proposal strategy, resolve logistical issues, and implement plans of action to ensure the timely completion of proposal production and delivery.
- Serve as a trusted advisor / consultative partner to sales team regarding proposal strategy.
- Communicate proposal strategy to all stakeholders and serve as the focal point for collection of responses and materials from multiple sources.
- Produce drafts and final documents by strict due dates
- Analyze, evaluate, and edit original text provided by SMEs into customized responses that specifically address the goals and objectives identified by the customer / prospect. Work with SMEs to provide the most appropriate answers and escalate issues as needed.
- Monitor changes or extensions in solicitations, incorporate and respond to amendments, and ensure regulatory compliance throughout the proposal process.
- Ensures that the completed proposal is customer focused and responds to the customer needs specified in the RFP/RFI. Tailor proposal responses wherever necessary to appropriately address these needs.
- Perform quality checks. Ensure compliance with customer / prospect specifications, IBC Style Manual, and departmental conventions.
- Produce hard copy submission of proposals, maintain detailed records and facilitate proper record submission to database administrator
Requirements of the Proposal Coordinator include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of prior experience in a high-pressure environment coordinating the completion of and writing complex, high-profile RFPs and RFIs or relevant experience.
- Proven effective oral and written communication skills required to discuss and convey sales strategy to a wide variety of subject matter experts, officer-level management, and external consultants.
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence people and build consensus.
- Proficient in coordinating resources and implementing changes in pursuit of increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Must be exceptionally detail oriented and understand corporate objectives.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective project management skills with ability to follow through on project life cycle while maintaining target deadlines. Must be able to develop contingency project plans.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative fashion, especially when working on a co-assigned proposal or project
- Demonstrated leadership of projects and proposals.
- Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 with booster.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.