Customer Service Representative (Hybrid)
A friendly job-seeker is needed to join our client as a Customer Service Representative in Conshohocken, PA! As the Customer Service Representative, you will primarily be responsible for correspondence from customers and technical sales representatives. This temporary to possible hire opportunity offers $21/hr!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative Include:
- Reviewing, processing, and following up on orders and inquires.
- Maintaining established performance metrics for accuracy, volume entries, phone volume and error rate.
- Communicating with customers in a timely manner.
- Reviewing open order reports and information providing documentation as requested to customers, plants, or sales.
- Processing and monitoring Return Authorizations, obtaining required approvals.
- Managing and updating customer data and files.
- Adhering to SOX requirements of confirming orders and ensuring all orders shipped are processed through sales update.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative Include:
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- HS Diploma/GED, Bachelor's Preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.