Our client is looking for a skilled Trader to join their team in Wilmington, DE! The Trader is primarily responsible for executing trades in accordance with the company’s trading policy, performing routine sales, servicing telephone support activities and researching historical transaction information to assist with customer tax, estate and other questions. This exciting opportunity is offering a salary range of $52,000-$58,000/year!
Responsibilities of the Trader include:
- Completes responsibilities promptly, completely, and accurately.
- Works effectively and harmoniously with co-workers.
- Punctual and consistent attendance.
- All work duties must be performed in the office unless a request to perform work duties from home has been submitted to and approved at the supervisor’s discretion.
- Answer incoming Trading and Client Services calls in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner while using multiple online platforms & performing calculations.
- Perform Client Services’ personal appointments. Interact with customers and potential customers while evaluating their needs
- Maintains knowledge of past and present market activity, price, relationships for precious metals products and related markets.
- Enters orders on company’s proprietary order entry systems as well as correcting any errors found on the purchase and sales journal as reported by the trade settlement processor.
- Other duties as directed
Qualifications of the Trader include:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Experience using Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; proprietary inventory software; internet browsers; proprietary order processing systems and Microsoft Outlook.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.