Contemporary Staffing Solutions is actively seeking an AP Specialist to join our client's team in West Chester, PA. In this role, you will be at the core of managing accounts payable functions and various office administration activities. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity offering a competitive salary ranging from $55,000 to $60,000 per year.
- Manage accounts payable processes, including entering invoices, processing daily check requests, generating monthly aged unpaid payables reports, and reviewing employee expenses for reimbursement.
- Print and secure signatures on all accounts payable checks, distributing signed checks as needed, and effectively resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Handle vendor inquiries, manage postage stamps, oversee petty cash distribution and reconciliation.
- Maintain and process attorney memberships and post overhead monthly recurring entries.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Manage and maintain the wills database.
- Assist in supply ordering processes.
- Utilize TABS financial software systems efficiently.
- Handle new client matters.
- Provide support to the Office Operations Manager, HR Director, and CEO as required.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned or needed.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.
- An Associate degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2 or more years of progressively responsible administration positions or related experience.
- Self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and a strong ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to foster a positive work environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer usage, specifically MS Word for Windows.