Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Associate to join our client for a remote opportunity (candidates must be located in PA, NJ, or DE). In this role, you will work closely with the marketing and communications team to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies and related tactics. The Associate will act as a liaison between internal clients, partners, and external vendors to manage projects and contribute to various content development and campaign initiatives. This contract opportunity offers an hourly rate of $31.25.
- Provide support for the execution of strategic marketing and communications initiatives aimed at enhancing the client's reputation and supporting its members, providers, and community partners.
- Collaborate with business and functional stakeholders to assess customer needs and determine how marketing can best address those needs.
- Coordinate projects and production schedules to maintain a comprehensive view of all marketing and communications deliverables. Follow up with responsible parties to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure accurate and consistent communication by adhering to established processes and implementing best practices.
- Develop collateral materials related to corporate information and product offerings, including both print and digital media.
- Support the transmission of regulatory reviews and reporting requirements.
- Establish and maintain the marketing collateral archive.
- Track and process purchase orders and invoices in alignment with the overall budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience.
- Experience in health plan/managed care marketing is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and project management tools.
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and provide direction to external vendors and contractors.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Alignment with the client and entity values, policies, and procedures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, enabling the effective synthesis of information and communication of directives to management.