Customer Service Representative
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking a friendly, responsible Customer Service Representative
to join our client in Sanford, NC
! As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in our client's sales center, in addition to billing and accepting payments on customer accounts. This is a temporary, on-site opportunity offering $20/hour
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative Include:
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- Assist customers in the sales showroom with any inquiries.
- Maintain customer accounts by entering any changes, charging accounts for services, collecting and reconciling payments, and issuing credits or adjustments, as needed.
- Receive and communicate any order information from the sales center to the service department for production.
- Monitor and implement any changes in company policies or documentation requirements, methods of payment, and reconciliation of accounts.
- Review customer budgets and assist in the preparation of increase of customer budget amounts.
- Perform credit history checks on any prospective customers.
- Maintains excellent level of customer service through all customer interactions.
- 1-2 years of clerical or customer service experience within a call center environment, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience handling cash and receiving customer payments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong computer, math, and collection skills.