Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter
to join our client in Philadelphia, PA
! As the Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, scheduling candidates for interviews, and assisting new hires through the onboarding process. This is a remote, direct hire opportunity offering up to $80,000 per year!
Responsibilities of the Corporate Recruiter Include:
Requirements of the Corporate Recruiter:
- Communicate with hiring managers on an ongoing basis to discuss hiring needs; provide advice and assistance to hiring managers on the interviewing and candidate selection process.
- Source candidates by utilizing a variety of recruiting tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ZipRecruiter, Indeed, the company's website, job fairs, and referrals.
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques to assess candidates' qualifications for openings.
- Schedule and coordinate interview process with hiring managers.
- Accurately maintain candidate records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Utilize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategies throughout the sourcing, interviewing, and hiring process to create a diverse pool of applicants.
- Prepare recruitment materials, such as sell sheets and job descriptions, to provide to candidates and present at local job fairs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or another related field, preferred.
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Able to travel to local job fairs in the Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey areas.