Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking a detail oriented ERISA Analyst
to join our client, a national provider in retirement and college savings services! As the ERISA Analyst, you will be responsible for providing consulting services to customers. This is a temporary-to-hire
opportunity starting at $27/hour
Responsibilities of the ERISA Analyst Include:
Requirements of the ERISA Analyst:
- Provide consultative services to customers on retirement or college savings plan designs; assess the customers needs and goals to offer the best solutions.
- Review plan documentation for errors and mark accordingly.
- Analyze and update existing ERISA training materials for department training sessions; conduct training presentations to the department utilizing prepared materials.
- Maintain knowledge of plan and product offerings, as well as the industry, to meet customer service level standards.
- Participate in continuing education sessions to become a mentor to other employees in the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another related field, required.
- Experience working in a consulting, administrative, or customer service/client facing role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Prior experience training/mentoring employees preferred.