ERISA Support Admin
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking an organized, detail oriented ERISA Support Admin
to join our client, a national provider in retirement and college savings services! As the ERISA Support Admin, you will be responsible for providing administrative support services to the client's ERISA consulting team members. This is a temporary-to-hire
opportunity offering $25/hour
Responsibilities of the ERISA Analyst Include:
Requirements of the ERISA Analyst:
- Provide administrative support for consultants who are advising clients of retirement and college savings plan designs.
- Review plan documentation for errors and mark accordingly.
- Perform Microsoft Excel spreadsheet data management and analysis including calculations, Pivot Tables, and vLookups.
- Maintain knowledge of plan and product offerings, as well as the industry, to meet customer service level standards.
- Participate in continuing education sessions to progress in the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another related field, required.
- Experience working in an administrative role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel testing required for candidacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.