Legal Sourcing Analyst
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced Legal Sourcing Analyst
to join our client, a law firm, located in New York, NY
! As the Legal Sourcing Analyst, you will be responsible for collaborating with internal team members on developing and implementing strategic growth initiatives by improving partner recruitment efforts. This is a hybrid, direct hire opportunity starting at $72,000 per year!
Requirements of the Legal Sourcing Analyst Include:
Requirements of the Legal Sourcing Analyst:
- Support the firm's partner hiring needs by identifying potential candidates through the company's databases.
- Update candidate profiles in the database, as needed.
- Analyze and summarize candidate research for presentation to hiring managers.
- Utilize legal industry knowledge and firm goals to create presentation materials including but not limited to reports, memos, talking points, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist the hiring team with all aspects of partner recruiting.
- Perform additional responsibilities and special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years' experience working in a law firm in a related position
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Able to work in a fast paced, service oriented environment while maintaining confidentiality
- Comfortable working independently and as an active member of a team