Help Desk Support Specialist (Entry Level) #102299
Help Desk Support Specialist
Currently seeking an entry level Customer Focused Help Desk Support Specialist in Jacksonville, FL! As a Help Desk Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing tier one support to clients for their mobile devices!
Responsibilities of a Help Desk Support Specialist include:
- Procure mobility devices and equipment for enterprise end users
- Facilitate all moves, adds, changes and disconnect requests
- Configure and setup corporate email
- Offer account and billing support
- Provide Tier 1 troubleshooting of cell phones, smartphones and mobile broadband devices
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) support
- Adhere to business rules and processes with all end user/client interaction
- Utilize ticketing system to track and process service requests and update/maintain client databases
- Escalate unresolved issues in a timely manner and exercise good judgment by involving management as necessary
Perks of Working with our Client (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision packages!
- Matching 401K
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Fun Office Culture
- And more!
- Experience in the cellular, wireless carrier industry
- Experience with android, apple, google, etc.
- Extensive customer services experience
- Clear communication skills – verbal and written
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!