Accounts Receivable Specialist (Hybrid) #110180
Location : Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid)
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 50000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/23/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Hybrid in Philadelphia, PA!
Seeking an AR Specialist in the Philadelphia, PA area! As the Paralegal, you will primarily be responsible the analysis of contracts and providing support to stakeholders. This Direct-Hire role offers $50k annually + bonuses!
Responsibilities of the AR Specialist include:
- Responsible for follow up on past due invoices.
- Review and analyze the invoices generated and ensure the accuracy of the invoices
- Make corrections or adjustments to invoiced amount in the internal billing and receivables system
- Be both internal and external facing
- Consult with internal accountants when an invoice needs to be submitted, resubmitted or adjusted.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable Analysis reports on a monthly basis.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University (Accounting or Finance degree preferred)
- Strong Excel experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written communication
- Experience working with NetSuite is a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.