Implementation Engineer #102159
Our client in Lexington, MA is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our growing team in a direct-hire role! As the Implementation Engineer, you will be responsible for post-sales work with the company's customers and business partners within an assigned territory in the planning and execution of software implementations. The position requires heavy travel (approximately 75%).
Responsibilities of the Implementation Engineer include:
- Executing assigned project tasks including installing company products, testing, and managing the project through end user deployment.
- Providing guidance and best practices to the customers on deploying the products within their environment.
- Documenting customer projects including Visio network and user workflows.
- Contributing to the creation & maintenance of project/process related 'best practice' methodologies, training and documentation.
- Managing project technical risk identification and contributing to the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies
Perks of Working with Our Client (for full-time employees):
- Competitive total rewards package
- A fun, collaborative environment
- Career development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows administration and applications and ability to successfully troubleshoot independently
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (Citrix, VMWare , Hyper-V, Sun Ray) desirable
- Experience using or interfacing with Healthcare Information Systems (Cerner, Epic) desirable
- Experience configuring Health Level-7 (HL7) messages desirable
- Experience with SQL management and stored procedures
- Basic understanding of Active Directory (knowledge of basic attributes, user and group management)
- Experience with LAN/WAN network infrastructure including understanding of switches, routers, firewalls desirable
- Excellent verbal and written skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills.
- Experienced in training and consulting on the use of software systems
- Requires ability to accurately estimate, plan, and report work efforts
- Must have the ability to do extensive domestic and/or international travel - up to 75%
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.