SAP Security/GRC Administrator Lead #104098
SAP Security/GRC Administrator Lead
An SAP Security/GRC Adminstrator Lead is needed for a Contract to Hire position in Elkton, MD.
The Security administrator’s primary responsibility is to implement the Best Practices for SAP Security solutions, configuration, role /user creation and maintenance across all Security technologies implemented.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Ability to assist in designing SAP security strategy, approach(es) for SAP STE- Cloud environment(s), including SAP S/4 HANA.
- Familiarity and knowledge with configuring and maintaining SAP NetWeaver Identity Management, SAP Single Sign-on, SAML, X.509 certificates, SPNEGO, and / or Kerberos preferred
- Ability to configure and maintain any3rd party Identity Providers to operate with SAP security solutions is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Fiori Artifacts, HANA and S/4 HANA Security
- In-depth knowledge of GRC Access Control (ARA, EAM,ARM, BRM) , IDM 7.2 / 8.0 applications and all its component.
- Ability to design and implement the security processes across all divisions and businesses across the organization.
- Expert in designing security for SAP ERP, BI,MDG, SCM, EWM and Solution manager applications
- Ability to create and maintain user roles and authorization across all SAP modules.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, solution design skills
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve Security related problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to acquire new knowledge, adapt to and contribute to fast innovating business
- 8+ years of SAP experience with SAP authorizations (ERP and HANA).
- 4+ years of Security and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- 3+ years working with SAP customers to define security requirements, approaches, and / or roadmap
- Certification in SAP Basis and SAP Security preferred
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.