Senior Software Architect #107673
Our client in Malvern, PA is seeking a Senior Software Architect to join the team 100% remote. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The Senior Software Architect is the software expert who makes design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. The senior software architect needs to develop a deep understanding of business objectives and strategies and ensures technology architectural vision is fully aligned with those objectives and strategies. Anticipates future business challenges and brings innovative technology solutions and options to engineering leadership. This position interfaces with all technology areas and business lines to develop understanding of key strategies, business drivers and business objectives to research technology landscape and recommend technology strategy that will contribute to future success of the company. Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to FDA requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements, whether suspected or confirmed, to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a technical or business discipline preferred, Master’s Degree, or equivalent experience, a plus
- 7+ plus years of job-related, hands-on experience with architecture, design, and development of applications with a major object oriented programming language
- 7+ plus years of job-related experience with relational database storage technologies
- 7+ plus years of hands-on experience troubleshooting and maintaining applications in a Windows environment
- Proven experience building highly scalable applications
- Experience with API infrastructure and development
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps tools
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with Test Driven Design
- Experience working with vendors and third-party consultants, a plus
- Experience with development, deployment and support of software applications in a regulated business environment, a definite plus
- Solid understanding of the following:, Scalable application architecture , Object-oriented design, Relational databases, Data modeling principles, Integrating applications using web services like REST or SOAP, and Desire to identify and leverage appropriate new technologies
- Ability working in a CI/CD DevOps environment
- Highly proficient in modern programming languages like Java, C#, etc
- Strong understanding of event-based architectures,
- Ability to lead using SCRUM or Kanban software development frameworks
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to determine detailed system requirements.
- Sufficient understanding of cyber security and network infrastructures to incorporate them into the architecture.
- Experience designing and implementing tests to verify proper system operation.
- Applies technical best practices and relevant industry standards, as well as experience in developing or updating business procedures
- Ability to develop robust, fault tolerant systems
- Ability to think analytically and critically and effectively communicate with customers and other personnel in order to translate and synthesize business needs into solutions
- Ability to be flexible in approach toward software design
- Ability to effectively investigate technical issues with vendors and non-technical customers in order to solve reported issues
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!