Wholesale Mortgage Processor #101796
Wholesale Mortgage Processors, Direct Hire
3 job-seekers are needed for a Direct Hire Wholesale Mortgage Processor position in Phoenix, AZ! As the Wholesale Mortgage Processor, you will primarily be responsible for reporting to the Vice President of Origination Operations and be responsible for processing loans submitted by wholesale brokers and consumers. This position is offering $65-75k annually.
Responsibilities of the Wholesale Mortgage Processor include:
- Processing loans submitted by brokers and/or consumers.
- If assigned as Account Manager for certain broker accounts, creating and fostering good working relationships with Brokers for whom you are assigned by training them on Company policy and procedures and answering inquiries/addressing issues.
- Reviewing all documentation provided by the broker and/or consumer for sufficiency to meet underwriting guidelines and loan product requirements. (i.e., VOE's, VOD's credit report, Letter of Explanation, etc.).
- Collecting and inputting customer, property and other information required to originate the loan into the Loan Origination System in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working closely with underwriters to understand conditions and explain to the broker and/or consumer. Anticipate underwriter conditions to the extent possible.
- Reviewing closings costs with broker and/or consumer and coordinate closing with Company Closers.
- Managing multiple loan files and cases to ensure each loan closes in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that loans meet regulatory and underwriting guideline compliance.
- Maintaining working knowledge of loan programs and applicable guidelines.
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers, operations staff and all third parties throughout the entire loan process.
- Performing such other tasks as may be assigned by your manager and/or senior management.
- High School diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college preferred
- Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
- Minimum 5 years of mortgage processing and/or closing, with preference for wholesale account experience
- Proven relationship management experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- High level of integrity
- Team-player with selfless attitude
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!