Accounts Payable Representative #111975
A knowledgeable jobseeker is needed for a temporary to hire Accounts Payable Representative position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Accounts Payable Representative, you will primarily be responsible to support the maximization of the company profitability by providing timely and accurate financial information. This position offers an hourly salary of $20/HR.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Representative include:
- Perform daily entry of financial transactions, including verifying and processing of invoices, employee reimbursement and credit card charges in a timely manner.
- Reconcile vendor statements to keep the accounts clean.
- Preparing and recording payments to the vendors in a timely manner.
- Monitoring Invoices due report and communicating with the store with any items not sent up for payment and keeping the reports clean.
- Maintains timely workflow through effective communication with the location’s admin, Service Manager and Parts.
- Monitor W9’s on file for vendors for the 1099 process and acquire any W9 that are needed for any new Vendors from the stores.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- And more!
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Representative:
- Candidate must be driven, independent, with the ability to problem solve and ask questions as needed.
- Great communication
- Knowledgeable in Excel
- Microsoft office suite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training.