Associate Scrum Lead #107244
Our client is growing! They are an innovative, global, ecommerce and platform-as a-service organization that is transforming the way payments are secured and processed. Our client is a leader across the globe in several industries including retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. Our client’s innovative solutions across areas including payments, security, identity and data analytics are available on all popular ecommerce avenues in-stores, online and from your mobile devices. They are supported by rapid API adoption which enhances performance. Our client’s platform operated on a single technology stack allowing for the ability to scale globally.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Role! Our client is currently seeking a skilled Associate Scrum Lead that will be in charge of organizing and conducting sprint ceremonies. This includes: running daily standups, sprint planning, organize sprint retrospectives, and sprint reviews. The Associate Scrum Lead will work closely with the Product Management team to ensure sprint deliverables are on track and current development activity aligns with Product Roadmap.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and practices
- Experience as a Scrum Lead for a minimum of 3 years for a software development team that was applying Agile/Scrum principles
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Ability to anticipate issues based on experience to help the team avoid or resolve the issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening
- Knowledge of Jira, Rally or any other software development tools is a must
- Certified Scrum Lead (Scrum Alliance) is preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience with writing effective user stories and acceptance criteria
- Proven mentoring skills
- Experience providing Scrum Lead Services for multiple teams concurrently
The ideal candidate will enjoy and thrive working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment. Candidates who excel in a forward thinking, casual work environment would enjoy working within this atmosphere.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!