Associate Solutions Architect #107524
Our client, an enterprise retail and ecommerce organization, is looking to add to their Customer Purchase Services team. This is a 100% remote, contract to hire opportunity.
The role of Associate Software Engineering Solutions Architect will be a critical team member delivering strategic architecture, vision and technical design of applications, specifically in the Order to Cash area. This individual will work closely with other solution architects, product owners and senior engineers to help to translate requirements and desired capabilities for a give business unit / product related program into the design and development of cross-functional multi-platform systems and technical capabilities, within the enterprise context (Enterprise Architecture Goals, Principles, Guardrails/Reference Architectures and Standards).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years related experience
- Experience/Certifications in Azure cloud systems, Java/Spring programming, API Gateways, API Management, Basic Networking
- Experience designing and building micro service API systems using widely accepting languages/frameworks such as Java / Spring or Microsoft .Net
- Demonstrates expert level knowledge and deep understanding across multiple areas in the domains of customer, order, and customer finance. This includes, but is not limited to order management systems, customer master data management systems, order payments (customer subledger)
- Strong understanding of best practice architecture guardrails and reference architectures as well as the ability to contribute to their development.
- Possesses understanding of the retail industry and industry trends.
- Understands the impacts of regulations, laws and company policies, standards, and procedures to their role.
- Works across complex and unique projects and problems of varied scope, typically with cross domain impact.
- Ability to work with architecture runways required across projects within a domain and provides day-to-day leadership/ guidance to the delivery team.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, collect information be a liaison for product/business/technical team members.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!