Business Analyst #102025
Senior Business Analyst
Our client in Elkton, MD is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a 6-12 month contract with possible extension!
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst include:
- Leading the development of detailed business requirements for approved changes and projects including communicates functional/non-functional requirements to the solution architect, facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community, and developing and documenting processes, use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements.
- Partnering with solution architects to ensure initial alignment between business requirements and IT solution design concepts including supporting feasibility studies as appropriate.
- Partnering with Quality to ensure test plans are developed and executed in alignment with internal standards and external compliance requirements.
- Ensuring Acceptance Testing confirms test results meet documented business needs.
- Partnering with the User Experience and Transition Communities of Practice to ensure training plans and materials support overall business requirements.
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with systems commonly used in manufacturing industries
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively work virtually across multiple time zones and cultures
- Experience working with Business Analysis Methods, Tools, and Techniques, particularly those contained in the IIBA Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK), such as business cases, use cases, modeling (UML, BPMN), risk analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of computer system validation, software quality assurance methodologies, testing methodologies and supporting systems (HPALMe), SDLC processes and methodologies, and training plan methodologies preferred
- CCBA or CBAP certification a plus