Business Analyst #102162
Senior Product Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a passionate job-seeker with great knowledge of SaaS products for their Senior Product Business Analyst position in Orlando, FL (or remote for the right candidate).
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Business Analyst include:
- Formulating and defining product features to accomplish the release product scope and objectives, based on user needs and business processes with a comprehensive understanding of the current business model, operational needs, and product vision and strategy.
- Eliciting the requirements needed to carry out business processes including interviews, intelligence analysis and survey assessments.
- Developing workflow and system diagrams to support the analysis and the business discussions, making recommendations to processes as needed.
- Translating business needs, processes and procedures into a workable system, and articulates on specific software requirements by communicating about these requirements with technology experts and business stakeholders.
- Representing the voice of the customer to the development teams.
- Working with development leads and other technology staff to deliver project results while implementing risk analysis and meeting required deliverables.
- Collaborating with development and QA to troubleshoot and conduct problem solving sessions when issues are identified during the development life cycle, identifying gaps and providing remediation to the product scope and vision.
- Gaining related industry knowledge.
- Participating on a process improvement work stream which provides innovated recommendations for process changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Computer Science or Business preferred, clinical degree is optional, but preferred.
- 7+ years experience as an application Business Analyst in a healthcare organization or a HIT vendor.
- Demonstrated experience working in a product development lifecycle model (PDLM) and Agile environment.
- Ability to gain deep subject matter expertise in regard to functions/modules of a complex business-to-business (B2B) application framework/platform.
- Strong experience leading complex business requirements definition and analysis activities
- Expertise in analyzing requirements and communicate them to Product and/or Development as the Voice of the Customer
- Proven experience creating and maintaining product documentation / artifacts
- Technical background, with experience in SaaS and HIT system design.
- Experience facilitating sessions with stakeholders and team to ensure business requirements are defined that ensure a successful product implementation to support the business and market requirements.
- Ability to work with development/QA and business users to coordinate and assist with the successful product user acceptance testing.
- Experience working with customers on evolving designs and serving as an advocate for the Voice of the Customer to inspire a Human-Centered Design approach.
- Experience working with various product roapmap and software development project management tracking tools is required, experience using Aha! or JIRA is highly preferred.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and exciting environment.
- A high-energy, creatively-driven, hard-working and an inspiring innovative spirit.
- A passion for great products and a desire to delight customers.
- The ability to sift through details quickly and determine what’s important.
- A strong and focused desire to be a team player and collaborator.
- The ability to articulate customer needs and delivery capabilities to expedite time to value.
- Ability to travel up to 20% based on location.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.