Data Entry Clerk - #107565
Location : West Trenton, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 20.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/26/2021
End Date : 06/27/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Data Entry Clerk
A detail-oriented job-seeker is needed to join our client in West Trenton, NJ! As the Data Entry Clerk, you will primarily be responsible for processing time sensitive information into the Policy Center in an accurate and timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk Include:
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone and through a Shared Mailbox.
- Generating all SSP and Retro worker’s compensation quotations for monthly policy renewals.
- Coordinating sales team efforts by managing schedules, electronically filing important documents and disseminating relevant communication.
- Generating required reports such as loss run reports for agency partners and direct policyholders.
- Maintaining department equipment & materials.
- Maintaining multiple event calendars that are utilized by upper management and multiple departments
- Managing/Coordinating Sales conferences, training sessions, meetings, luncheons as necessary.
- Documenting minutes and follow up on any required actions and decisions from meetings.
- Creating packets for Renewal and Claims meetings
- Generating all SSP and Retro quotations for monthly renewals.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk Include:
- 1-3 years previous Admin/Data Entry experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work onsite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!