Inventory Controller #101903
An Inventory Controller is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Mount Laurel, NJ. This position starts at an annual salary of $60K.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Controller include:
- Handling Demand Planning and Forecasting.
- Receiving inventory from Corporate / third party vendors and populating into SAGE 100.
- Transferring/adjusting inventory to and from warehouses.
- Performing inventory counts and handling inventory reports for management.
- Generating Purchase Orders and maintaining PO schedule.
- Tracking inventory in transit.
- Managing/maintaining Demo Inventory through SAGE multi-bin
- Overseeing month end duties include reconciling warehouses from generated reports.
- Performing routine clerical duties to include data entry, answering phone calls, and assisting with representatives and customers.
- Maintaining inventory levels and managing backorders.
- Responding to inventory questions/issues and assist shipping/ receiving shipments, small packages, and claims
- Generating reorder point for Technical Services Manager..
- Processing Credit returns and Replacement paperwork.
- Implementing a loss prevention program.
- Comparing inventory to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales.
Requirements of the Inventory Controller:
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years in inventory, accounting, or order entry clerical role
- Intermediate Excel, Intermediate Word and knowledge of Inventory Software preferred (ex. Starship and SAGE 100)
- Perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Warehouse experience preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!