Litigation Practice Assistant (Hybrid) #111751
An experienced job-seeker is needed for the Litigation Practice Assistant position with our client in Boston, MA! As the Litigation Practice Assistant, you will be responsible for administrative support for assigned attorneys. This direct hire opportunity offers $85k-$95k annually!
- Reviewing bills for accuracy and preparing transmittal letters to clients
- Indexing and updating pleadings and discovery binders
- Supporting legal research and communicating with vendors, exports, lawyers, opposing counsel, clients and staff.
- Typing and editing documents from handwritten drafts and Dictaphone/ Winscribe
- Answering phones, taking accurate messages, routes calls appropriately and responds to all inquiries.
- Making photocopies and scan documents as needed
- Establish, update and maintain client and internal files
- Reconciling and submitting attorney expenses using Chrome River software
- Maintaining attorney calendars; coordinating the scheduling of meetings, and making reservations for same using Condeco software
- 5 years experience as a litigation practice assistant
- High school diploma/ GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.