Marketing Database Analyst #101926
Marketing Database Analyst
A job-seeker is needed for a Marketing Database Analyst position in King of Prussia, PA!
Responsibilities of the Marketing Database Analyst include:
- Fulfilling requests from marketing team for campaign lists and other database related reports
- Pulling lists and data reports from CRM system
- Liaising with marketing communications to determine criteria for marketing lists
- Extracting and integrating desired lists from CRM system and other sources to be uploaded to marketing automation platform
- Segmenting and de-duplicating large amounts of data
- Interfacing with third party database vendors to cleanse marketing as needed
- Maintaining data integrity in Marketing Automation (Pardot) and CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Supporting data management strategy, maintaining marketing database, & managing data operations process to enable required audience segmentation
- Improving database quality and quantity in support of larger data integration for 360-degree customer view
- Supporting the marketing team in designing, developing and maintaining datasets and making them available in marketing automation platforms.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects to improve database
- Quickly understanding internal systems, tools and data to the extent required to perform the job.
- Supporting leadership with data governance, ensuring compliance with data protection guidelines, GDPR and other technical and legal guidelines
- Managing data quality, identifying sources and opportunities for improved targeting, and other related tasks.
- Other routine and ad-hock tasks involving data
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Healthcare insurance
- Wellness and Stress Relief programs
- Disability insurance
- 401K with
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Benefits (such as reimbursement)
- Career training and development
Bachelors’ Degree in Management Information Systems or Marketing preferred
3+ years of experience in database marketing
Very Strong Excel Skills
Previous experience using MS Office applications, especially Excel and Access (or similar SQL-based tools)
Previous use of Marketing Automation platform highly preferred
Working knowledge of Salesforce or other comparable CRM system
Conceptual understanding of relational databases
Extremely detail-oriented and process-oriented
Strong analytical skills to understand complex problems and develop logical solutions
Great communication and interpersonal skills
Desire to learn our business and industry in order to improve our targeted marketing efforts
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.