Mortgage Closer (100% Remote) #104073
Mortgage Purchase Review Specialist (Remote)
Multiple knowledgeable, detail-oriented Mortgage Purchase Review Specialists are needed to join a reputable mortgage company! The Mortgage Purchase Review Specialist will be primarily responsible for reviewing closing documents, loan disclosures, compliance timelines, and fees on the final Closing Disclosure.This is a full-time, remote, direct-hire position!
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Purchase Review Specialist include:
- Inputting necessary information to purchase a closed Wholesale Correspondent loan in accordance with guidelines.
- Ensuring files and documents meet company, state, and federal compliance requirements.
- Reviewing the Underwriting Department's Terms and Conditions document to ensure all closing conditions are addressed.
- Managing the closing timeline to ensure appropriate file quality and timeliness are provided to clients.
- Communicating with clients on items required, deadlines, and scheduling issues.
- Filing documents and information in the company's computer system accurately and completely. Utilizes checklists and job aides, as necessary.
- Reviewing Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures for TRID compliance.
- Assisting posting closing department with file deficiencies as needed.
Requirements of the Mortgage Loan Closer:
- HS Diploma or GED required; Higher Education preferred
- 2+ years of Retail or Wholesale Closing experience
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, USDA loans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lakewood system
- Knowledge of TRID regulations
- Understanding of compliance timelines
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!