Mulesoft Technical Lead #107607
CSS TEC is partnering with an innovative, technology forward Mortgage company. Our client is working with leading technologies that includes Mulesoft to manage their move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). They are searching for an experience Mulesoft Technical Lead to join their progressive IT team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies. Our client is one of the largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. If you are a person who enjoys the excitement of the financial services industry where information IS their business and you enjoy developing software solutions, then this position is for you.
This is a 100% remote opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners and IT managers/staff, to ensure high quality, reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
· Primary responsibilities are focused on the Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of leading-edge solutions utilizing Mulesoft.
· Requirements clarification, estimation, and planning.
· Perform Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of code to defined deadlines and exacting standards.
· Leverage your analytical skills to create technical solutions for business processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years overall experience with developing technical business solutions
- 5+ years’ experience with end-to-end design and development of services for the Mulesoft framework, preferably in Java
- 5+ years’ experience with Java, XML and Web Services both SOAP and REST
- Experience working with relational data bases such Oracle; Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and concepts
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Advanced Mulesoft Certifications are a plus
- Advanced Mulesoft Certifications
- Production Mortgage Industry Experience
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!