Paralegal - #108098
Location : Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An experienced Paralegal is needed to join our client in Cherry Hill, NJ! As the Paralegal, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the legal office in its daily administrative tasks. This direct-hire opportunity is a hybrid role and will offer $60k/year!
Responsibilities of the Paralegal Include:
- Finalizing dictated letters and case notes and sending to appropriate parties
- Preparing deeds and supporting documentation for NJ and PA.
- Returning recorded deeds to clients once received
- Preparing and executing IRS EIN # for Trusts
- Assisting with the funding of client trusts including asset transfers and liquidation of existing accounts.
- Completing and submit surrender, ownership, and/or beneficiaries forms.
- Entering all client info into system for document preparation. Maintain updates of system and technical support.
- Executing documents including travel to nursing homes and/or private homes of clients if necessary, scan and link signed originals to TimeMatters.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Paralegal Include:
- 5+ years of Experience in Estate planning, Elder Law, or Estate Admin
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- High School Diploma/GED
- CLA Preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work remotely and onsite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!