Payroll Consultant #101861
If you’re looking for a position that has great business hours and schedule apply here! A Payroll Consultant is currently needed for a position in West Palm Beach, FL! This position is paying up to $38 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Consultant include:
- Baseline review of payroll process and procedure (Efficiency and compliance-based review)
- Reviewing Talent
- Propose and help implement process changes, procedure changes and if needed staff training
- Designed based rather than transaction
- Reviewing overall payroll team processors, procedures, efficiencies that can be brought in
- Review compliance; and checking for accuracy, what’s missing, etc.
- Management consulting as a payroll function
- Reviewing overall payroll functions of current team
- Helping to create an overall business review; including struggles, improvements, and ideas for smoother processes
- Checking for accuracy
- Addressing any questions
- Performing other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Payroll Consultant:
- Experience leading an in house payroll team
- Functional expert – six sigma certified would be preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of payroll processing
- Understanding the overall payroll functions and processes
- Experience managing remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail