Process Improvement Specialist #101563
Location : Jacksonville, FL
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 53.57 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/26/2019
End Date : 02/28/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Process Improvement Specialist
A Process Improvement Specialist is currently needed for a position in Jacksonville, FL. As the Process Improvement Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding how to transform the customer’s journey and represent the journey with key business partners and channel managers. This position offers over $50 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Process Improvement Specialist include:
- Providing internal support to organization management within context of overall strategic objectives and broad policy; will support senior management and interface with the channel managers
- Synthesizing collected data/information and advises business partners and channel managers on journey vision, customer needs, risks, cost versus benefits and impacts on client’s business processes, systems, employees, etc.
- Contacting business partners to obtain and share information for influencing decisions, selling concepts, and/or providing advice and counsel that impacts business objectives.
- Understanding the strategic direction of the team and company.
- Developing communication messaging and presentations for presentation throughout the organization as needed.
- Maintaining the journey roadmap.
- Supporting and driving journey change management.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Process Improvement Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years product management and transformational change work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving, prioritizing, and analytical skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing a product backlog, writing user stories, defining features and managing a roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and negotiate timeframes, commitments and deliverables
- Experience creating presentations and writing executive summaries
- Demonstrated PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis on PowerPoint & Excel
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!