Location : Warwick, RI
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 15.25 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 11/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Multiple friendly, detail-oriented Processors are needed for providing client services for a company in Warwick, RI! The Processors will be responsible for processing financial transactions and customer requests with a high level of quality and productivity. This direct hire role offers $15.25 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Processors include:
- Processes a diverse range of financial and non-financial transactions including new account set up, account contributions and disbursements, fund transfers and exchanges, and client correspondence.
- Meets productivity, timeliness, and quality standards.
- Assists or coordinates support for other functional units periodically.
- Performs quality assurance on transactions processed.
- Learns and follows plan rules and procedures that vary by partner/plan.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in a professional work environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, PC/keyboard proficient, flexible, self-motivated, ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Prior financial service industry experience
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!