Project Manager #99906
Two highly-experienced Project Managers are needed for positions! As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team to plan and implement projects that meet customers’ needs.
Responsibilities of the Project Managers include:
- Serving as Scrum master for one team or multiple teams.
- Integrating Agile and Lean principles into team processes and work products.
- Maintaining a project (management) schedule and timeline, updating when needed, and properly communicating this with the team and with stakeholders.
- Effectively managing risk and change while ensuring timely delivery with expected quality and outcomes.
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables, issuing status reports to the team, analyzing the results, and troubleshooting problem areas.
- Managing changes in project scope, identifying possible crises, and creating contingency plans.
- Building professional business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Preparing agendas and conducting project meetings and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements, all while collaborating with the team.
- Supporting the implementation of new internal tools and technology.
- Utilizing team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc) to identify areas of opportunity and continuously working to improve those areas.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Casual Dress Code
- Flavored water and beer on tap
- And much, much more!
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or an engineering discipline preferred
Minimum 2 years as a Project Manager and in an application development
Minimum 2 years of working in mortgage/banking industry
Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP) highly desirable
PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification a plus!
Experience with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence) preferred
Detail-oriented with strong multitasking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Self-motivated and works well in a team environment (especially cross-functional)
Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentations skills
Experience with Google Office tools preferred
Can travel when necessary
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions. We also offer Project Management and implementations of SalesForce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention. Our team has multiple members who have been with CSS over 15 years. The average tenure of all of CSS Tec’s recruiters exceeds 5 years. CSS Tec is very established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates due to deep and well-established networks throughout Greater Philadelphia & nationally. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology and Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS Tec operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opporutnity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.